The Micro Needle Derma Roller is an effective product, used in conjunction with other skincare products such as ageing creams, hair growth lotions, and moisturisers. The Derma Roller opens the pores in order that the lotions and creams are able to penetrate the skin at a deeper level, therefore providing better and faster results.
The Derma rollers can be used for the following conditions:
• Hair loss
• Stretch marks
• Acne and surgical scars
• Wrinkles and anti-ageing
• Enlarged pores
• Lack of skin firmness and cellulite
• Age spots & sun damage
• Hyper pigmentation
Needle material: Stainless steel
Handle/Roller Material: PC+ABS
Total length: 13.5cm
Needle size user groups:
0.25mm/0.3mm (Home Use) – baldness, fine wrinkles, thinning hair, help topicals penetrate
0.50mm-0.75mm (Clinical Use) – alopecia, deeper wrinkles, face rejuvenation
1.0mm (Medical Use) – stretch marks, loose elasticity, cellulite, skin pigmentation
0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm: 4-5 times a week
0.5mm-0.75mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
How to use:
1. Ensure that you clean your hands and area of the skin you will be applying the Derma roller to.
2. Ensure the roller is thoroughly cleaned before using. Use Alcohol to disinfect if necessary.
3. Stretch your skin using one hand and roll before and after over the part to be treated.
4. Roll 8-10 times in every direction.
7. Put enough pressure (but not too hard on face) and make sure the micro-needle can penetrate your skin.
8. After treatment, you should wash and dry up the treated area.
Note: Please seek medical advice before using the Derma roller if you suffer from irritated skin, infected skin, acne and so on.